Bank5 Connect Checking FAQ
At Bank5 Connect, our goal is to make sure you have the answers to any questions you may have. Here's a helpful Bank5 Connect High-Interest Checking Account FAQ.
- How do I add money to my Bank5 Connect Checking Account?
- Where can I find Bank5 Connect ATMs?
- Are there any ATM withdrawal limits with the Bank5 Connect Checking Account?
- How soon should I expect my Bank5 Connect debit card/checks?
- Does my Bank5 Connect debit card have a daily purchase limit?
- Is my Bank5 Connect debit card eligible for Apple Pay?
- How long does it take for a mobile check deposit to hit my account?
- Are online bill pay and eStatements included with the Bank5 Connect Checking Account?
- How long does it take for a bill pay payment to be processed?
- How do I go about opening a Bank5 Connect Checking Account?
- What interest rate will apply to my Bank5 Connect Checking Account balance?
To add money to your Bank5 Connect Checking Account, you can:
- Move funds online among your Bank5 Connect accounts
- Make online transfers between your other checking accounts and your Bank5 Connect Checking Account
- Make a deposit with our Bank5 Connect mobile app on your smartphone
- Use direct deposit
- Send checks via postal mail
There are no Bank5 Connect ATMs per se, but if you need to get cash from your Bank5 Connect Checking Account, you can use any ATM within the SUM Network -- free of charge! Bank5 Connect will never charge you to use an ATM, but ATMs outside of the SUM network might. If you are charged a fee, Bank5 Connect will reimburse you, up to $15 per month!
To locate the ATM nearest you, click here.
The daily ATM withdrawal limit for the Bank5 Connect Checking Account is $500.
You should receive your Bank5 Connect debit card and checks within 10 business days of opening and funding your account.
Yes, your Bank5 Connect debit card has a daily purchase limit of $1,000. If for some reason you need to extend that limit, please call us at 1-855-55BANK5.
Yes it is. You can add your Bank5 Connect debit card to Apple Pay and easily make purchases with any compatible Apple devices. Visit Apple.com to learn more.
Deposits made before 4PM EST are processed that same day and funds are generally available in 2 business days after the deposit. If the deposit is made after 4PM EST, it will be processed the next day and the funds will be made available 2 business days after the day it is processed. Longer holds may be applied on an individual basis for various reasons.
Yes, online bill pay and eStatements are included free of charge as part of your account. As of January 1, 2018 there is a $1 per statement, per month fee for Bank5 Connect Checking and Savings accounts that receive statements through U.S. Mail. Checking and Savings accounts that receive eStatements will not incur a fee.
When scheduling a bill pay payment, customers will be able to select a “send on” date which will automatically display the “deliver by” date, depending if the payment is sent electronically or by check. For electronic payments, there is a 2 business day processing time and a 4 business days processing time for check payments. Whether the bill pay is sent electronically or by check, the funds are withdrawn from the account on the 2nd business day.
Bank5 Connect has a competitive interest rate. Click here for our current rate.