How do I deposit money into my Bank5 Connect account?
This is probably the most frequent question associated with online banking: what's the deal with depositing money? If you can't hand your money over to a teller, how does it work?
- Direct deposit – Most folks have, or have access to, direct deposit through their work. This is the easiest way to deposit funds. You can have your paycheck go directly into your Bank5 Connect account.
- External funds transfer – This allows you to move money from non-Bank5 Connect accounts into your new Bank5 Connect account with a few easy clicks.
- Mobile App – Our mobile app allows for you to take a picture of the check you want to deposit and it automatically gets credited to your account.
- By phone – Call one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-855-55BANK5, and we can walk you through the process.
- By mail – You can send any checks for deposit to Bank5 Connect. Sign it and write “For Deposit Only” on the back of the check with your account number below your signature. Mail to: Bank5 Connect, 79 North Main Street, Fall River, MA 02720
We’re also excited to announce that Pay People (Person to Person payments) is available through online banking! Pay People is a simple way to pay other people, anytime. It's faster than paying by check and you can pay just about anyone.
- Send money to your friends and family — it's as simple as sending a text or email
- Use an email address or phone number — no need to share bank account info
Pay People is available free with Bank5 Connect online banking.
If you don’t have direct deposit and still receive paper checks, you can use your smartphone to take a picture of your check and use our Bank5 Connect Mobile Banking app to deposit your funds that way.
And if you have an existing bank account, you can easily transfer funds from it into your Bank5 Connect account.
To learn more, call us at 1-855-55BANK5 or open an account online today!
How does mobile check deposit work?
Is it easy to get money in and out of my account?