How do I move money among my Bank5 Connect accounts?
Wondering how to move your money online at Bank5 Connect? It's simple. If you need to transfer funds from your checking account to your savings account or vice-versa, it's as simple as logging into your Bank5 Connect account and indicating how much money you wish to move, and then clicking a button.
Making deposits is easy too. Through Online Banking or the Bank5 Connect mobile app, you’re able to make deposits, check balances, and access your account information 24 hours a day, whenever and wherever it is convenient for you.
- External funds transfer – This allows you to move money from non-Bank5 Connect accounts into, or out of, your Bank5 Connect Checking account. Just log into Online Banking, click the "Move Money" menu, and select "External Transfers".
- Mobile App – Our mobile app allows for you to take a picture of the check you want to deposit and the funds will be credited to your account.
- By phone – Call one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-855-55BANK5, and we can walk you through the process.
- By mail – You can send any checks for deposit to Bank5 Connect. Sign it and write “For Deposit Only” on the back of the check with your account number below your signature. Mail to: Bank5 Connect, 79 North Main Street, Fall River, MA 02720
We also offer a person-to-person payments service called Pay People (a.k.a. Popmoney). This service is available through Online Banking and the Bank5 Connect mobile app. Pay People is a simple way to pay other people, anytime. It's faster than paying by check and you can pay just about anyone.
- Send money to your friends and family — it's as simple as sending a text or email
- Use an email address or phone number — no need to share bank account info