What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are stored by your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer) on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are used to help improve website usability, and to provide website owners with information on how their websites are being used.
What kind of information does Bank5 Connect collect via cookies?
- What pages you visit and what actions you take on our website
- The time and length of your visits to our website
- The addresses of websites and advertisements that brought you to our website
- Keywords used in searches that brought you to our website
- Your browser version, device type, and operating system
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address and its geolocation
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
The information we collect via cookies details your use of our website and your interaction with our website. It does not reveal your specific identity. The information Bank5 Connect automatically collects via cookies does not include your name or other directly personal data, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways.
Bank5 Connect uses the following kinds of cookies to enhance your Site experience:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies. If you wish to prevent or restrict Flash cookies, you must do so from within your Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and emails sent by Bank5 Connect may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Bank5 Connect, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Social Media Pixel Tags. Bank5 Connect uses pixel tags, a type of web beacon, on social media sites, to serve relevant and targeted advertisements to you during or after your visits to our social media properties.
To learn more about cookies, please visit the external site http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
What are my options?
You can always choose not to provide information via cookies, even though it might be needed to take advantage of some offers or features of the Bank5 Connect website.
Here are your options if you would like to decline cookies from Bank5 Connect:
- You can decline to visit the Bank5 Connect website.
- You can set your browser to block cookies. You can either block cookies from all websites, or you can specify which websites you would like to block from using cookies.
- Chrome instructions: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
- Edge instructions: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/search?query=disable%20cookies%20in%20microsoft%20edge
- Safari instructions: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer instructions: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d